The Call for Abstracts is now open. The abstract submission deadline is 15 October 2019.
We welcome the submission of abstracts dealing with one of the higher listed congress topics.
Instructions for Authors
- Abstracts must be written in English not exceeding 350 words (including title, authors, affiliations), and must be submitted as a Word file (xxx.doc) via the online submission form.
- Use font Arial 10 characters per inch (font size 10).
- Use single spacing and type the text unjustified without hyphenating words at line breaks. Use hard returns only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines.
- Type title in sentence case in bold with no full stop at the end
- Type first name in full followed by the family name (Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monnet, Francis Bacon, etc.)
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Department, Institution, City, Country (do not mention street addresses, PO boxes or zip codes). When there are multiple affiliations number them as follows and use the semi-colon between the multiple affiliations:
1Dept. A, Hospital A, City, Country; 2Dept. B, Hospital B, City, Country etc
- Only structured abstracts are accepted. Organise the abstract in sections as follows
- Paragraph headings must by typed in bold with no colon at the end. Do not use the heading ‘Abstract’. Each heading should be in a separate paragraph. Insert a blank line between the sections of the abstract.
- Support or funding must be mentioned in a separate paragraph. Use the optional heading Acknowledgement.
- The use of References is strongly discouraged and must be limited to max 3. When you list references, use superscript numbers in both the text and the reference list.
1Author A., Author B., Author C.D. Title of the scientific work. Title of the Journal year; number; page-page.
Download the abstract template here.
You can submit one or more abstracts at the same time and add abstracts later on:
• Click on the link below to start and create a profile.
• Fill out your personal details and go through the submission procedure.
Your abstract(s) is/are only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission(s).
IMPORTANT: The uploaded Word file(s) must contain title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract.
Click here for step by step guidance through the online submission procedure.
Please read the author instructions carefully before submitting your abstract(s).
Submit your abstract here.